InPULSE Day02
Freshies OEI!! hAa:they weregood great today! I cant believe today was actually the boring-oh-i-am-so-fucked-up-crowd yesterday. NiceFreshies. :) :) Heh-I just noticed that today, i gt back my revenge to dat mean freshie who scolded me.POURED A PAIL WATER ON HER.but i only realised after a few empires left. :l I RWAK. Today's MassDance thingy was damn funny- cat out the bag "Travis & Shawn" pfffft. pwned man when Anny said "Indroducing...SHAWN". :D Anyways, me eyes were kinda bad today(contacts shit) and i lost Marta(i usually get this sudden sexual tension connection when i lose my handphone) but HEY! this all effort was worth it. :) Its a damn Motherly/ Fatherly/ Senior/I-feel-that-i-hav-grown kinda thing. Little freshies becoming hyped up and happy. ISNT THAT SWEET. All together now...Awwwwwwww
I think Remedy is da Revival of DYNAM-thank goodness they r frm East side. Done me proud.
ANYWAYS, report from C&S QC PTE LTD: we concluded that XXXX is super fast- XXXX has already got subject #789's number and XXXX seems to be clinging on to subject #789-MassDance,Lunch,Cheer,Squirrel Game,LT,FreeTimes and YA MORE TO COME. DinAriel is kinda like a look good empire rather than a loud one. But ya Casper is super Biased. :l And i can be persuaded easily. HEH. FRESHIES OEI OEI HEH HEH. Subject #314 is damn sweet lookin. But ya the mean girl is actually pretty. Got a glimpse of her when she was wet today. LOL.
im high. going to school soon.waiting for vicks to call and pick me up. :) CIAO!
Freshies OEI!! hAa:they were
I think Remedy is da Revival of DYNAM-thank goodness they r frm East side. Done me proud.
ANYWAYS, report from C&S QC PTE LTD: we concluded that XXXX is super fast- XXXX has already got subject #789's number and XXXX seems to be clinging on to subject #789-MassDance,Lunch,Cheer,Squirrel Game,LT,FreeTimes and YA MORE TO COME. DinAriel is kinda like a look good empire rather than a loud one. But ya Casper is super Biased. :l And i can be persuaded easily. HEH. FRESHIES OEI OEI HEH HEH. Subject #314 is damn sweet lookin. But ya the mean girl is actually pretty. Got a glimpse of her when she was wet today. LOL.
im high. going to school soon.waiting for vicks to call and pick me up. :) CIAO!

<< Home